Share

 photo facebook-2.png twitter photo twitter.png tumblr photo tumblr.png instagram photo instagram.png

Saturday, October 13, 2012

the Maitlands

Here lies the Maitland's
house.

Beetlejuice was the coolest movie!.. when I was 8.  (It's still pretty rad.)  Honourable mention goes out to SANDWORMS! wutup!? One Halloween night not so long ago my love for the species transformed me into  A sandworm!   ( see below)


I couldn't decide whether or not this hilltop house needed some more background, after trying with a minimal BG,  I still like without better.

 
I made the house entirely of paper cut outs layered on separate plains.   Interesting fact:  The Beetlejuice house was never a house- just a bunch of facades put together to look like a house.  All interior shots were done in studio. 

set up.   'nice fuckin' model'


handmade sandworm


Scared Sheetlessly Yours, 
Miranda R. McGhoul


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those cut-outs are brilliant.

Anonymous said...

those cut-outs are brilliant.